Monday, September 22, 2008

Crab, Trout and Rock and Roll

About a week ago we bought some crab at Costco and never got around to preparing it. Kim told me on Sunday that I should make the crab and the trout we caught, before it starts to go bad. Well I started preparing it and then realized that that rest of my family was eating burritos. Instead of letting the food to to waste, I called my family to come over for some crab and trout. Everyone came over except Bryon who was working. We ended up playing Rockband and visiting until about 8:00 when voices started to give out. Everyone had a chance to play and Mom and Polly make a pretty good tandem team on the drum set. It was a fun night for it being put together at the last minute.

3 comments:

grannybringhurst said...

Thanks for the great food and lots of fun.

Jenifer said...

Thanks for inviting us. I feel really sad....:(
Sounds like fun, did you get any pics? I would love to see mom on drums:)

Kim Bringhurst said...

Do you remember your mom on that little motorcycle in Moab a few years ago? It was kinda like that. She has all these hidden talents!