Monday, December 29, 2008

Just some thoughts

Last night, Kim came upstairs and took a hot bath (she does this almost every day now). When she got out, she came over to show me her fingers, they had turned black. This is one of the symptoms of her illness.

There are so many unknowns right now. How will my family be without me being there? Is where they are staying safe? Will Kim be able to stay warm enough to start the healing process?

Kim and I are not sleeping much right now. Hopefully the warmer weather will make up for some of the stresses. Cold weather can make Kim's symptoms flair up but so can stress. I hope this is the best thing for everyone. I guess we will see.

1 comment:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm sorry you have worries about me and all the stress... and just all of it:(

This is one big adventure that we will never know how much it will help or hurt unless we just suck it up and give it a try!