Monday, February 16, 2009

Back and Forth

Well I haven't posted too much lately. I have been traveling back and forth from Phoenix to SLC quite a bit. I think I have traveled more on airplanes this calendar year then the past 10 years combined. I think today was my 9 flight. I will be headed back down next weekend.

It is great to be able to spend time with my family on the weekends. We have been doing a lot of fun things and just spending time together. We have been to museums, state parks, botanical gardens, olive farms and ghost towns. Everything down there is a new adventure for us.

We are starting to see the end of the road for this little adventure. Kim and the kids will be back home on March 15th. I hope Kim and the kids will be able to adjust back.

1 comment:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I hope we will be able to adjust too. We are loving the warmth.