Friday, May 16, 2008

New Floors

We are having the wood floors refinished in the kitchen and entry way. If you understand the layout of our house, you realize that we really can't go anywhere. Last night we had to sneak up the stairs from the front door. Today, Ron the floor guy is going to be putting down multiple finishing coats on the whole thing, including the stairs. We will need to be off of it all day. The dogs will have to live in the big room for today. I guess we will work out side and perhaps go see a movie. It is looking good. Pics to follow.

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Can't wait to see them! They will be gorgeous and well worth the inconvienence. How does Pasta Jays sound?

Kim Bringhurst said...

Phew! I am really getting sick of you people! I'm glad this is almost over! Kidding of course... I love spending hours and hours cooped up in one room with my family :)

Jenifer said...

How will you go to the bathroom???

Hola I'm Jeff said...

McDonalds