Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pedicures and Massages

Kim and Kaylee went and had their feet all groomed up today. Brit has had a sore back and neck so Kim made him an appointment to get a massage. Being the loving caring father that I am, I volunteered to take him. I got a massage too. It had been way too long since I had a massage. I think I will schedule a couples massage for our Anniversary.

We are getting ready to head out to Moab tomorrow. We are planning on leaving around 4:00 or so, if I get done with all my work. Can't wait.

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

What a dad, whatever would Brit do if you hadn't gotten a massage with him? I'm really just jealous. It makes me catty.

Jenifer said...

You know you will jack up your neck this weekend, right? Hell YEAH! So excited!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Ummm... was that supposed to be a surprise? The couples massage, I mean.