Sunday, June 8, 2008

Place that anyone could work

Disclaimer

*** If you work at one of these locations and are offended, then I am sorry ***

There are a few places in this world that I have said anyone could work there without any skills what so ever. In fact, I believe that if you were in an accident or had to have part of your brain removed, you would fit in nicely at these places.

Yesterday for breakfast I wanted to run over to McDonalds and get a hot cakes and sausage. Kim and Kaylee went with and Kim ordered an Egg and Cheese McGriddle. What we received was a Sausage McGriddle, nothing else on it. I then went in and let them know of their mistake. They then gave me a Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddle. Close but my wife does not eat meat very often. Good thing I checked as I was walking out the door. 3rd time is the charm. The 17 year old manager finally gave me what we had wanted all along.

Later that afternoon, we were driving over to Devin and Addy's to see their new baby. Kim states that we need to stop and pick up a gift for them. As we are drive we see a Walmart. As soon as I pull in to the parking lot, I can feel my chest tighten up. We are in the truck and parking is not an easy thing especially at Walmart. Once inside, and after hearing the greeter telling a guy waiting outside with his dog that he should move so he does scare any little kids, it is just chaos. We thought the self check out would help speed things along but their scales are so sensitive that it took forever. I can not think of anything worse in this world then Walmart on a Saturday.

Congratulations Devin and Addy on a healthy new boy!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Did Kim drug you to get you to go to Walmart? That is the only way I can get Nate to go. You should try the McD's in Kanab. It's as good as it sounds.

Kim Bringhurst said...

Our choices were WalMart or KMart... either way we're screwed!