Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday weekend

Finally a holiday weekend to spend time with family and relax. Here is what may happen at some point this weekend:

  • Make homemade donuts
  • Play Rockband or other video games
  • Sleep in
  • Eat Turkey and other delicious tastyness
  • Watch football
  • Go hunting
  • Go Shopping
  • Eat leftovers
  • Work :(
  • Clean guns
  • Make sure my recliner is working OK
  • Laugh at all the people who wake up at 4:00 in the morning to save a few dollars
  • Buy the same stuff online at the same price or cheaper while in my PJs after waking up at 8:30
  • Find a new gun
  • Pay $1.64 for gas
  • Go to a movie
  • Clean up my Inbox on my desk
  • Eat candy corns
  • Wash my truck
  • Go to Brunch

Sound like a pretty good weekend!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I bet you'll be at Shopko at 2:30. Hope you have a fun Turkey day!