Saturday, November 1, 2008

40th Birthday


Well I am offically over the hill. I turned 40 last Monday and celebrated by working a 10 hour day and had dinner with my family. The working part would not have been my first choice but o well. Kaylee made me a hat with a tombstone on it that said Happy Birthday Daddy. I was given a book of scenic highways and 2 pairs of pants.
Dinner was very nice. We went to dinner at Tuscany and had a really nice time. I was given 2 large packages of adult diapers and a really nice Catholic neck tie. What more could a person ask for on their 40th birthday? Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and gifts. Thanks Grams Crackers for the 2 birthday cards.
I also bought myself a new G1 cell phone for my birthday. Happy Birthday me.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

SExy hat! I'm still very upset you didn't fly us in for the day. Happy Birthday!