Friday, July 4, 2008

Father Daughter time

On Wednesday, Kaylee went to work with me. That is kind of a strange thing since I work from home most of the time and go and visit clients. We woke up got ready and headed out to CCS for the morning. There were several issues that I had to take care of and she followed me around and visited with people there while I worked. For lunch we went to Rodizio Grill. Yummy. For a couple of carnivores like us, it was a bit of heaven. I know Kaylees goes vegetarian most of the time but I believe she is a meat lover at heart. After lunch we went up to the Pastoral Center for a few hours. We helped more people, worked on printers and took a visit over to the Cathedral of the Madeline. On the way home we stopped at Mrs. Brakers Bakery to get a treat. Kaylee about feel asleep on the home until I spooked her and scared the poop out of her. We had a great day.

1 comment:

Kim Bringhurst said...

It's a good thing I sent her off that morning with her diaper on!