Friday, July 11, 2008

Movie Quotes

Here are some of my favorite movie quotes. What is the movie:
  1. Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
  2. I'm a mawg: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!
  3. If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!
  4. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
  5. Okay, who's got food in here? You're not gonna get in trouble, I'm hungry.
  6. Think big, think positive. Never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat. Buy low, sell high. Fear . . . that's the other guy's problem.
  7. Chopper, sic 'em! Sic 'em, boy!
  8. This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy!
  9. Turn it off, man! Turn it off! It's sucking my will to live!
  10. I don't know if I oughta go sailin' down no hill with nothin' between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.
  11. Hate to shatter your ego, but this ain't the first time I've had a gun pointed at me.
  12. Is Mike Hunt here? Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?
  13. Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists
  14. Alright, this chick is toast!
  15. You asked for miracles, Theo. I give you the F.B.I.
  16. Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. My father was an Oldsmobile man.
  17. Rosebud
  18. One thing I know is that Joan of Arc is not Noah's wife.
  19. Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!
  20. I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

TOmmy Boy. Christmas Vacation.