Friday, July 18, 2008

Work and Fun


Yesterday morning, I went to a software and hardware seminar. Brit decided to come with me. I think some of the topics were over his head but it was nice to spend some work time with him. For attending the seminar, we were give ticket to go see Dark Knight. So after finishing up my workday, we headed over to The District to catch a 5:45 showing of Dark Knight. The show was really good and the Joker is one of the creepiest characters I have ever seen in a movie.


This weekend we are going to work on getting the house back together now that the new carpet is installed. We may go out on the boat for a little while as well, we will see.

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

I'd like to see the joker, however, i may have to wait for the DVD. Or go alone. :)

Kim Bringhurst said...

Don't go alone... too scary!