Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good weekend

We had a good weekend. On Saturday, I had a few things just sitting around so I thought I would sell them on KSL.com. We ended up making $300.00. Guess one person's junk is another person's treasure. We also had to pickup some hay for the animals and them went to Ikea to get some book shelves for the big room.

Sunday I went to Brunch with Kaylee like we do almost every Sunday. It is nice to have time each week with her. Brit and I try to do things every now and then but we dont have a set time like Kaylee and I do.

We went over to my Mom and Dads to see them before they go out of town next week.

Did you know that "Chocolate milk is great for recovery after a workout."?

Bloggity, bloggity, bloggity

3 comments:

Nathan W said...

Really??? - I spent my weekend watching conference and feeding the poor, but to each his own...

Kim Bringhurst said...

You know I never would have known that about chocolate milk if not for that lady flirting with you at WalMart. Thanks flirty lady!

Jenifer said...

Chocolate milk? Huh? Flirting in Walmart? Sounds like a new post for the blog please.