Sunday, April 20, 2008

Things that make me laugh

What makes you laugh? Here is a list of things that crack me up:
  • Comb overs
  • Butt cracks hanging out
  • Mullets
  • Men driving mini vans
  • Old ladies trying to get as much soft serve yogurt on a cone because it is only .99
  • Old photos (I prefer the 80's)
  • Quarter in the butt
  • Rumors taken as truth
  • Women who can't backup a boat trailer
  • Husbands who yell at their wife's for not knowing how to backup a trailer while he is on the boat
  • Custom T-shirts
  • Swearing Nuns
  • Dog's walking people
  • Crop Dusting
  • Saturday Night Live
  • Loud noises when no one expects it

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

I don't think husbands yelling at wives in reverse is funny, it is very nerve racking! Not that I have experience in that area. I do love a good custom t-shirt, though!

Jenifer said...

Too bad about the Jazz last night......

Hola I'm Jeff said...

It was a tough loss but they still have a commanding overall lead in the series.