Monday, April 28, 2008

Hunting in Utah

I have hunted in Utah pretty much every years since I was 12 years old. The application process now cost $10.00 for each Application that you want to submit. So far this year I have applied for 6 different hunting opportunities. I just received my results for the general season for this fall and I did not draw anything. Not even a general season tag. For the first time in my life, I will not have a chance to go deer hunting in Utah. I am getting tired of the system in Utah. I am tired of giving hundreds of dollars for a chance to do a hobby that I truly enjoy. Perhaps this is a sign. . . . .

3 comments:

Nathan W said...

Amen Bro. - My points lay stagnant until I win the lottery and can afford to apply again!

Jenifer said...

That sucks. You could start poaching! Bubba was a poacher!

Jenifer said...

Do I need to have the President of you fan club call again??