Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend

What a wild weekend this has been. I had an appointment on Friday morning that lasted a couple of hours, then off to do some running(post office, hair cut, bank). When I arrived home, I was told that one of the mother goats had died sometime last night. We took the Daisy down to the pet Mortuary to have her cremated. We are having our neighborhood clean up on April 30 so I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be taken out the curb. Scott came over and helped me with some projects. We cut down one of the pine trees that had died and took off my swamp cooler and installed a new one. Thanks for all your help Scott! After all that, the family sat down and watched Juno on DVD.

Saturday we drove down to Payson to have lunch with Kim's Grandma. She made us chicken with rice and brocolli. It was very good. We then played Apples to Apples with her. Kim won. In the evening, I watched the Utah Jazz take out the Houston Rockets in game one. A very good start for them.

Sunday and Kaylee and I are going to head out to bruch and then just take it easy today.

No comments: